Saturday, February 21, 2009

beach photos

These were taken when my husband and I (and a couple friends) went to the Outer Banks for a marathon.




This was taken from the top of Jockey's Ridge.





This is a cool tree canopy that was at the enterence to Jockey's Ridge.








I take very few pictures of sunrises, simply because I cant get up in time to see them. This was taken the morning of the marathon, from the porch of the house.





This was at mile four or five of the marathon.





This was at mile 18 or so. It was taken right beside a gas station. Just goes to show you that you can capture beautiful moments in the oddest places.





Im not sure what this is, but I thought it was beautiful. I took this when I got lost on the way to the finish line.




I thought this was adorable. A big dog and little dog pawprint. We didnt bring our dogs on this trip, and this made me miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment